Wednesday, April 4, 2018

More critiques!

Today in class we had another critique session. This time was much more helpful because I have a majority of my magazine done. I showed my group my cover page, and I was very happy with the feedback. They seemed to really like it. One of my classmates pointed out that the the wording above the title “Escape” was a bit had to read because it almost blends with the white background. I am now considering taking that part out. I was also advised to add a barcode on to the cover page. As for the Table of Contents, all of my group preferred the first option much better, so that is now officially my TOC! They also really liked my two page spread but they said the pictures might be a little small, so ill make an effort to fix that. Im super pleased with the feedback from this class. I can’t wait to go back and make a few changes to my magazine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...