Saturday, March 30, 2019

Poster

Hello!
Update! I have almost completed the poster for my documentary! Here it is 
Im not 100% finished yet, but I do feel that its a good start! When making the poster I knew that I wanted something that would show each athlete participating in their sport and that I wanted to carry out the colorscheme and font that I used on my website and in the documentary itself, which is why I choose to keep it simple with the pink and black and white. I also added a lot of contrast to the pictures because I felt like it gave them the dramatic effect that I was going for. Im not sure how much I like the "become inspired" quote at the top. That is defenitaly one thing that I do plan on changing for sure. Other than that I am really happy with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...