Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Change of Plans!!

So all my plans have just completely changed. Unfortunately due to a family emergency, I had to reschedule my flight to Atlanta. This in itself has been incredibly stressful, but on top of that I now have to re-plan my whole magazine!!!!!

Image result for stressed gif
It's a good thing I have a plan B and that I love 30 minutes away from a very touristy city! Instead of taking pictures of Atlanta, Ill take pictures in Miami. As I mentioned In my last post I already have a few places in mind that I can use for my magazine. I will begin taking pictures this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...