Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wynwood

Today I went out to Wynwood with my family! I decided to take a few pictures for my Wynwood section of the Magazine. Looking back I realized that I should have taken a picture of the gate at the entrance that says Wynwood. (oops) I think I might go back just to take one. I picked out my favorite
pictures. I think they relly capture the look and feel of Wynwood. Theyre full of color and they will allow the reader of my magazine to really see the art that the area features.


Im super happy with the pictures I got, I think they turned out pretty cool. Im going to beging to edit them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...