Saturday, March 17, 2018

Filters

As I mentioned in my last post, a few of my classmates suggested that I began testing out filters to see which ones I like best. I downloaded a few different apps just to try out, and took a few random pictures of things in my backyard to test the apps out on! The app I used for these photos was called Darkroom.















The first filter I used is called A210
Before:

After:

The difference is quite subtle but I like it alot. It makes the picture a bit darker, and makes the colors pop!

This next filter was called A320:
Before:
After:

I really like this filter, It makes the colors super vibrant and makes the lighting look super pretty.

The last filter I tried out was called B153:
Before:



















After:

I think this one is definitely my favorite. It makes the picture a bit darker but it really brings out the lightings and the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...