Thursday, March 15, 2018

Critiques

Today in class we got into groups and critique each other's projects.
This was incredibly helpful considering I was feeling a bit stuck. I showed
them the layouts that I had posted a few days ago on my blog. They
picked out the ones they liked best and showed me what they would change.
Over the weekend I will go to Canva and create a new layout. They also
suggested that I interview the chefs/ owners of the restaurants If I get a chance.
I think this would be super cool to include in the magazine. They also suggested
I begin playing around with filters with a few random pictures! I'm definitely going
to take that advice. Im super glad I got a chance to this in class because I received
some really good advice that I think is really going to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...