Sunday, March 4, 2018

Inspiration



Today I decided to begin looking for inspiration for my magazine. I came across an awesome website
called Kelly Flood food and travel. This website was created by a woman named Kelly who has been
a graphic designer for over 20 years. She has traveled all around the world and creates magazines
based off her experiences! Her designs are stunning! Here are a few examples:

 



I am obsessed with the unique layout of the picture and the use of different fonts and colors. The whole
spread is simple and allows the readers eye to flow easily across the page. I am super inspired by her
work.
I've also began to plan the places that I would like to feature in my magazine. The Botanical Gardens
is definitely top on my list, the flowers are a beautiful and will give my magazine a nice pop of color.
Zoo Atlanta is another place I am definitely considering featuring. Ponce city Market is one of my favorite
places to visit in Atlanta, it has a ton of cute and unique boutiques, as well as some of the tastiest food
I have ever had. This would be where I would take most of my food pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...