Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Playing Around



Over the past few days I have had a hard time with coming up with other ideas for my research.
Sooo I decided to being playing around with a few fonts and layouts on Canva. The title I came up
with for the magazine is "Wander", but I'm not sure if its my favorite. Lets just call it my temporary
title till I can come up with something that I really like. These are just a few Ideas for my layouts:
(The pictures are temporary also, they are from Canva!)


Cover Page-


At the moment the second one is definitely my favorite, but I think it really depends on what works best with the pictures I get.

Table Of Contents:



2 page spread:



I cant wait till I take all my pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...