Thursday, March 29, 2018

Table Of Contents

I decided to begin creating my table of contents. I went to find some inspiration, because I've never created one before. I came across this article from the website Canva, which is what I’m using to edit. The article was called Designing the Perfect Table of Contents: 50 Examples to Show You How. It was super helpful looking at all the examples that were provided, and It gave me some inspiration.
I came up with 2 layouts


I love both the layouts I came up with. I inorder to decide which one to use I asked a few family members.
They all decided that they liked the first one the best because it is easier to read. I am still not 100%
convinced. I will continue to weigh my options, and decide later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...