Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New Pictures...


A few weeks ago my family and I went to the Miami Boat Show. When we got off the boat I managed to
snap a picture of it. The name of the boat was South Beach Lady (which is perfect for my magazine) and
In the back is the city. That day the weather was amazing, and the water was perfectly blue. I feel like
this picture perfectly captures the ambiance of Miami, which is exactly what I was going for. I have
decided that this picture Is definitely going to be used for the front cover.  






















This was the first cover page I created but I was not very happy with It. It was a bit plain and boring so I decided to keep trying.
Soooo, after a while this is what I managed to come up with. I am beyond happy, I personally think it looks like a real magazine. I used a bit of yellow because It makes the letters pop and make it a bit more interesting to look at. I also made the picture a bit darker so that the white font was more legiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...