Friday, February 22, 2019

Im Back!!


Hello everyone!
My name is Victoria Orellana, and I'm back once again for another media project. I am now a senior in highschool taking AICE Media studies A level and I'm so excited to make yet another project. Last year I created a Magazine called “Escape,” (which I has SO much fun doing) and this year I will be creating a documentary. I am so excited to see how much I have grown as a creator and to see what my final product will be. I have been looking forward to this project all year! Stay tuned because it is going to be an exciting journey!
See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...