Friday, March 29, 2019

Final Stretch

Hello everyone!
Today has mainly consisted of me editing all the footage that I have. We are getting down to the last week, I am not going to lie, its stressing me out just a little bit. Today I realized I dont have as much b-roll as I thought so im going to have to film a bit more next week. Im just glad that I have a majority of it done. I also do not have school on Tuesday of next week so that will give me the ability to take my time and edit as much as I can, which is great! Other than editing all I have to do is finish my poster which I plan on woking on tomorrow! I have an idea of how I want it to look, and I absolutely love graphic design so thats one of the parts that Im looking to doing. Other than that I feel like im right on track! One more thing that I have to do is finish up the last few small details to my website, such as a few more pictures and captions, so that is something that I plan on doing within the next week! This is the final stretch, I cant wait to see how everything comes together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...