Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Music

Today I decided to take the time to look for some music for my documentary! To be honest this Is one of my least favorite parts about editing. Its very time consuming, and me being the indecisive person that I am I have a hard time deciding which songs I want to use. But on the other hand I feel like music is one of the most important parts of documentarys because it is like the glue that ties everything together, on top of that It also helps to set the tone and add a bit of a dramatic effect. Today I am just picking out a bunch of songs that I like and then once I finish all the editing I will decide which ones I want to use. But for now I am just narrowing everything down. One of my favorite websites to use to find music is SoundCloud. There are many artist who make their music royalty free, and there is soooooo much to choose from!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...