Monday, March 18, 2019

Photography

Hello!!
So next week I will be photographing my friends' sister, Sophia, who is a boxer. I am super excited to have a chance to photograph her because I have been super inspired by a lot of the Nike pictures that I have found on their Instagram (you can see them in my other blog post!) I was really hoping that I would get a chance to take pictures of her in her boxing gym but unfortunately when I called to ask for permission they explained to me that they don't allow photography in their gym. But no worries I have a plan! I have noticed that a lot of the Nike pictures are taken inside concrete like buildings, so I thought that It might look cool to take some pictures inside her garage. As of now, it is just an idea so I will be brainstorming of other places or backdrops.
Here’s an example of the type of background I'm talking about! The only issue that I believe I will have is the lighting, but I LOVE photography and I am confident that the pictures will come out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...