Tuesday, March 19, 2019

To Do

Hi everyone!
So it is currently the Tuesday of the last week of third quarter! This last week is SUPER stressful because I have a ton of big assignments to turn in for my other classes, making this week super stressful. On top of that I have to make sure all my grades are good so this week it is going to be really hard to make any progress in my project. Thankfully, next week is spring break and I have a lot planned in terms of advancing in my project. As of now I think the only thing I can really do is make a checklist of what I have done so far to help me make sure I stay on track. So here It is:
Layout for website
Outline for documentary
Permission to film in gym
Scheduled photoshoot with 2 athletes
Interviewed Emily
To do list
Film B-roll
Edit
Begin Movie poster
Finish website


I have a lot to do next week, but im super excited to get everything done and see my project come together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...