Friday, April 12, 2019

FInal Countdown

Hello!!
So all three components of my project and the CCR is due on Sunday! I have spent all of today finishing up the editing of the documentary. I am quite happy with how the finished product came out! One thing that I am not happy with is the audio. I had a LOT of problems with the audio, at first it sounded very echoey, then I realized that since I had to cut out so much of what Emily said (because she loves to talk) some parts of the audio sound off. I tried my very best to fix it and spent hours just trying to make the audio sound decent. In the end, I think that the audio sounds ok, it's not the greatest, but at the same time, it was much worse when I first started. But overall I feel that the excerpt that I created got the message that I wanted across and I am happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...