Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Editing

Hello everybody!
So we have officially made it to the final week! I am quite happy with where I stand at the moment! This week I will be working on all the final touches and last minute changes that I feel are necessary. I still have not completely finished anything, meaning that I still need to finish up all three components. Each part is still missing just a few more adjustments and additions to have it where I want them to be. The component that needs the most work is definitely the documentary itself. The documentary is the part that has taken up the most time (as I expected it to). This is mostly because I had over 35 minutes of footage from just my interview with Emily! She loves to talk so I was definitely mentally prepared to filter through all that footage, although it has taken me a bit longer than expected. I have managed to cut the footage down to nine minutes which means I only need to cut four more minutes! Oh, the joys of editing. But I'm feeling quite happy with how it’s turning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...