Friday, March 1, 2019

New Ideas

Hi everyone!
Today I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I came across a new Nike commercial about female athletes who were constantly told that they were crazy for doing the sports/exercise that they loved. This small video had the exact theme that I want to portray in my documentary, women feeling empowered through sports. This commercial has given me the idea to create a montage of small clips like this as the introduction to my whole documentary series, but instead of using clips of famous athletes like Nike did, I will be using my own clips of the athletes that will be featured in my series. This means that the documentary I am creating will be the first episode of the series and I will be making an excerpt of the first five minutes.
Here's the link to the Nike Ad! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpJ19RJ4JY
I also decided to go to the Nike women's Instagram feed. I was extremely inspired by some of the pictures of the athletes that they had on their feed.



These are the type of pictures that I would like to feature on my website for each athlete that will be in my documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...