Thursday, April 4, 2019

New Poster!

Hello!
Today I decided to finish up my poster, and when I went to the website Canva to continue my editing I realized that I wasn't happy with the poster that I had created last week.
It just looked so plain and I felt like it was missing something that I couldn't quite place my finger on.
What I did like alot about that poster was that It featured every athlete from my documentary, so I decided to take that part and create a new poster. After some brainstorming I decided that I would take the four pictures from the last poster and put the silhouette of a woman's face over it.
So I went on google, found the picture of the silhouette that I wanted, removed the background, and placed it on top of the pictures from the other poster.
And Voila!  Here's my new and Improved poster. It came out SO much better than I thought it would. I absolutely love it. I'm still not 100% finished but all it need's a few more small final touches it it will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...