Sunday, April 7, 2019

Intro!

Hello everyone!
Today has once again been devoted to working on the editing of my documentary. I have come to the realization that I might need to film a bit more b-roll, just so the b-roll that I currently have does not begin to look too repetitive. This is an easy problem to fix since I go just about everyday, so I will just film as much as I can over the next few days. Today I mainly focused on working on the into to my documentary. This part was really fun since I got to play around with sound, music, and timing. I knew that I wanted the intro to be fast paced and engaging, so I search for a song that had an upbeat tone. I found the perfect song on Soundcloud!
This song was exactly what I was looking for and fits perfectly with all the clips that I have. So my into is almost complete, all I need to do is add each athlete's name on top of their clip. I haven't done this yet because I would like to try and do it in Adobe Premiere since it has way more options then IMovie does when It come to fonts and graphics. I plan on looking up a tutorial on that when I have some free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...