Sunday, March 11, 2018

Stressss!

I have 2 weeks left before I leave for my trip to Atlanta. I super excited but at the same time a bit nervous
because that leaves me very little time to do my plan B if something goes wrong. Inorder to make sure
everything runs smoothly I need to plan everything out as best as I can. I have decided that I am going to
include 2 restaurants and 2 "cool places" to visit in my magazine.
The first restaurant I will be going to Is a Burger place in Ponce City Market. (they have the best burgers
everrrrr!) I'm still not sure what other restaurant I will be going to but I have some time to think about it. The "cool places" I will include in my magazine are Grant park, and the Beltline which has tons of awesome graffiti.




I am thinking about taking pictures when I go down to Miami and Wynwood and taking pictures there just incase my whole plan falls apart (let's hope not!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...