Saturday, March 10, 2018

New Ideas

Today I was trying to think of ways to make my magazine a bit more interesting. I decided that when I go to take my pictures I will interview a few people who are there to get their personal opinion on the place. For example if I go to a restaurant I will get permission from a person eating there and ask them a few questions, and include it in my magazine. I feel like this makes the magazine a bit more personal and allows the reader to get a realistic opinion of the place. I would also like to inclued a picture of the person in my two page spread.
I thought of a few questions I could ask:


  • What dish did you order
  • Do you eat here often or is this your first time?
    • If so what's your favorite dish
  • Would you recommend this place to others
    • If so why?



I have also realized that there are some negative aspects to this idea. For example, it might be hard finding someone who would want to participate, and I would have to find a way to prove that they gave consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...