Wednesday, March 27, 2019

B-Roll!

Hello!! 
So this morning I went to CrossFit to film a majority of the B-roll for my documentary! At first, I was really worried that the lighting inside the gym would be too dark and that it would look terrible, but thankfully that was not the case. The gym is inside a warehouse that is open at the end. Because of this, there was a ton of natural lighting and to my relief, all my footage came out super nice in my opinion. I was also scared to use my iPhone to film, because I was scared the quality was not going to be good (Unfortunately I don't have access to a high-quality camera and It wasn’t in my budget to rent one :( ) But the footage actually came out quite nice, and I plan on fixing the coloring a bit when I'm editing! I would say today was a success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...