Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stress

Hi everyone!
So as I mentioned a few blog posts ago I have been beyond busy this week so I have had very little time to work on my project. This whole week I was focused on finishing third quarter strong, and on top of that I left on Thursday after school to go visit my best friend Hannah at the University of Florida in Gainesville to celebrate her 20th birthday! Because this has been such a hectic week I feel like i'm really behind on my project, but it's ok because I have a lot planned over spring break. On my way up to Gainsville I did get a chance to edit a bit of Emily's interview that I shot last week. I mainly took out the bloopers and played around with the colors, but at least it is a start. I come back home tomorrow so I will have time to work on my movie poster! I am a bit stressed, but i'm confident that over the next week I will have more than enough time to get everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...