Friday, March 15, 2019

Filming

Hello everyone!
Today is the day to film my first athlete Emily! I am currently at my house setting everything up. When I first got here I was unsure of where I wanted to film and what I wanted the background to be so I decided to look at a few different mini docs that I found on youtube for some inspiration and guidance.  I noticed that there are many documentaries that interview the athletes inside the gym, but I knew this was not an option because it is very loud inside the gym so the audio would be very low in quality. I did see a few documentaries that made the background something simple inside the subjects house. Because of this I decided to film Emily inside her kitchen. I decided this was the best place for a few reasons. First off, there is lots of natural light inside the kitchen so the lighting inside the kitchen is perfect. Secondly, her kitchen is very white and simple, which would make for a very aesthetically pleasing background that would not distract the viewers.
Also for this part of the documentary I will be using my nikon DSLR in order to get that professional looking blur in the background. Im very excited to see how this comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...