Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Options

Leading up to the day that I was going to meet with my friend Emily to interview her I felt very unsure about the direction in which my five-minute clip for my documentary was going. I knew what I wanted the focus of my documentary to be and the message that I wanted to convey through it but I didn't know which part of this giant idea I wanted to film. I was stuck between two ideas.
Option 1: I could create the first episode of this series called “Meet the Athletes” which would introduce all the athletes that would be featured in the documentary Empowered. The main focus of this episode would be getting to know the athletes. Additionally, this would be the only episode that would feature all four athletes.
Option 2: I could make an episode that features one specific athlete. This episode would go into depth about how they discovered the sport, the people that motivate them, and what aspects of the sport they like etc.
I think that this is something that I will decide after filming my first interview with Emily. Because of this, I will film the questions for both of the option and then decide afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...