Saturday, March 16, 2019

Obstacles

So filming went great yesterday! There's only one small issue when I went to download the footage to my laptop yesterday I came to find that the cord that connects my laptop and my computer was broken which means that I'm going to have to go out this week and find buy a new cord so I can download all the footage and edit it and make sure that it is ok. I would also like to begin to film the b-roll ASAP. It has been really hard this week to film the b-roll because Emily was only able to go to crossfit once this week because of a big school project and some test (the end of third quarter is rough). I feel better knowing the spring break is coming up so I will have that whole week to film b-roll and even have time to stay after the classes and film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...