Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Title!

Hello!!
Over the past few days, I have been trying to come up with a name for my documentary. I wanted a name that embraced the theme of my documentary. I finally decided on the name “Empowered.” After deciding on the title I began to create a few designs for the logo that would be featured at the very beginning of the documentary as well as on the website. I used the website Canva, which is one favorite resources to use.
These are the three designs that I have come up with so far. I used the pink women's symbol in each of the designs because I felt like it added to the design but to the meaning as well.

I think my favorite one is the third one because it is very clean and simple but at the same time very visually appealing. I might make a few small adjustments but as of now, the last one is the official logo for my documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...