Thursday, March 7, 2019

Website

Im excited to say that I have finished the layout for my website!
This is the home page. I added the header at the top which links the trailer for my documentary, an about page,  a link to all the places it will be screening, and a crew page.


The next section of the website is the review page.

 
The I added a meet the athletes page that has each athletes episode linked. For now I put temporary pictures that I found on google, but I will change it after I shoot and edit the pictures of my athletes.


And the last section is currently a credit page, but I would like to eventually change it to something else, but I am not quite sure what to do yet.
I decided to make the color theme pink and grey because I really liked the simplicity of it and I thought that it matched perfectly with the logo that I mentioned in my last post. To create this website I used the website Wix, which made this process very easy!
I can not wait to take all of my own pictures and to see my website come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...