Thursday, March 21, 2019

Tennis

Hello!
So I have scheduled a photoshoot with another one of the athletes. I meet her through my father who is her tennis coach. She is on his women's tennis team and she has agreed to be a part of my documentary! I have not yet met her but Im super excited to get a chance to work with her. I absolutely love tennis and I grew up watching and playing it, so I am so glad that a tennis player will get to be part of this project. I am a big fan of how tennis action shots look so I am so excited to get to photograph her. Here are some pictures that I am taking inspiration from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...