Sunday, March 10, 2019

Questions

Hi everyone!
I am excited to say that I have scheduled an interview with my friend Emily on Thursday, which means my project is officially beginning! This means that I have a few days come up with a list of questions that I will ask her. I have decided that I am going to ask mainly open questions. I came to this decision because I want to encourage Emily to be able to expand on her ideas and have the freedom to give me meaningful answers using the her knowledge and feelings about the sport. I also feel that open questions allow for the documentary to flow much better and be much more personalized and honest.


Here are a few questions that I have come up with:
Tell me for how long you have been doing crossfit, and how you discovered the sport.
What did you know/ think about crossfit before you started?
What is your motivation to continue the sport?
What is your advice to other women who want to try Crossfit?
What aspects of the sport do you like most?
How has Crossfit impacted your life?
What has been one important moment in your fitness journey?
How do you think crossfit will impact you in the future?
Describe how you feel after your workouts.
What other women motivate you?
What was your life like before crossfit? Did you participate in other sports before?
What is the biggest challenge you've faced?
What are your goals for the future?
What lessons have you learned through the sport?
What is your favorite thing about crossfit?

I am very excited to meet up with her and see what she has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...