Saturday, March 9, 2019

Vision Board

Hi everyone!
To the left a picture of a vision board that I created, which is basically they plan that I have for the very beginning of my documentary. The first box is my intro. I plan to have the intro be about 5-10 seconds, and as I discussed in the past, it will be a small montage of clips of the athlete that will be in the series. After the into will be the title of my documentary which is “Empowered.” After that I will have an establishing shot of the crossfit gym, with the location at the bottom left. Following this, I would like to have a few clips of Emily setting up her equipment and getting ready for her workout. Lastly, I will have a mid shot of Emily as she introduces herself as well as the sport that she plays. I will continue to add to this as soon as I finish my interview with Emily. This week I will also begin to film some b-roll and start asking other Athletes if they would like to be part of my project. I am hoping to get a variety of ages so I will be looking for maybe someone a bit younger, like in middle school, and someone a bit older. I would like my documentary to be able to represent all women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Results!!

Here it is, what you have all been waiting for! Poster :  Documentary : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-FOYRgx64tKSduFEaUuIDxoaV2XDHk...